- Price: USD
- Duration:5 Days
- Primary Activity:Tibet Cultural Tour
- Group Size:2-25 people Peoples
- Arrival on:Lhasa
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Meals:As per itinerary
- Accomodation:Neat and clean hotels with bed and breakfast based Trip
- Trip Code:
- Max-Altitude: m.
- Transportation:4WD Land cruiser or mini van
- Departure from:
About Visit Lhasa Tour-5 Days
Visit Lhasa tour will lead you through the historical and ancient city of Lhasa. Lhasa, the capital city of Tibet is considered as the heart of Tibet and is filled with unparalleled history, culture, and tradition. The legendary Potala Palace dominates the skyline with its powerful and ancient architecture. The countless monasteries and temples surrounding the city such as an amazing Jokhang Temple and Drepung allow visitors to experience real Tibetan Buddhism first hand in the visit Lhasa tour. A trip to these ancient monasteries and temples will leave you with a sense of amazement for years to come!
Visit Lhasa tour is a comfortable and easy tour, very neat and clean hotel accommodations will be provided in Visit Lhasa tour with centrally located and conveniently close to nearly all major attractions in Lhasa. Lhasa is not a huge city, it is a small and bustling city where you really hard to get bored since there is so much to watch and explore. What an unforgettable experience it would be!
Arrival in Lhasa by train or air :
Upon your arrival at Gonggar airport or Lhasa Train Station, an easy one hour or half hour drive will take you to Lhasa city, the capital of Tibet. The remainder of the day can be spent relaxing and acclimatizing. Overnight at hotel
Lhasa Sightseeing :
After breakfast at hotel, you will have easy visits to Jokhang Temple and Barkor Bazzar. Afternoon, you will visit Sera Monastery which located just a few miles North of Lhasa city and is home to several hundred monks. Drive back to Lhasa for overnight stay at hotel.
Lhasa Sightseeing :
Your journey to Tibet would not be complete without exploring the great Potala Palace. This palace is Lhasa’s prime attraction and is a truly wonder of eastern architecture. Your first site of this enormous structure will be a glorious moment remembered for years to come. This palace was once home to the Dalai Lama. This really amazing day will end up with a visit to the Drepung – once the world’s largest monastery, housing more than 5000 monks which situated hidden in rocky ridges just several miles beyond the city. Overnight at hotel.
Final day in Lhasa :
Morning, visit Lhasa museums and day is more of a free day for you to do whatever you choose. It is absolutely depend on you whatever you want to relax, explore further, revisit one of the monasteries, go for a hike, peruse the market, or just interact with locals. Overnight at hotel
Fly to Kathmandu or train or air to mainland China :
After breakfast at hotel, your guide and driver will drop you to Train Station or Airport for your next destination, your journey in Tibet ends.
- Tibet Travel Permit fee of Tibet
- Guided tour as per program
- All Monastery entrance fee
- Hotel in Lhasa with breakfast
- Best available guest houses en route with breakfast basis
- Transportation by Toyota Land cruiser 4500 or mini bus
- Group visa fee for Tibet
- Necessary drop and pick up by private vehicle
- Lunch and dinner along the trip
- Flight ticket (Kathmandu- Lhasa- Kathmandu) and airport taxes
- Emergency rescue evacuation cost
- Other personal expenses tips, donation, laundry, call and bottle drinks
- Photography charges
- Any cost arising from Landslides, road blockage & additional transportation cost.
- Nepal re-entry visa fee
- Travel insurance