- Price:560 Euro
- Duration:8 Days
- Primary Activity:Trekking
- Group Size:1 - 25 Peoples
- Arrival on:Kathmandu
- Trip Grade:Easy
- Meals:All meals included
- Accomodation:3 Star in Kathmandu on BB plan, Best Avilable during the trekking
- Trip Code:
- Max-Altitude:2600 m.
- Transportation:Car and Tourist Bus
- Departure from:Kathmandu
About Panchase Hill Trek-8 Days
Panchase Hill trekking starts from the beautiful city of Pokhara. You will experience panoramic views over 8000 meter high Dhaulagiri, Manaslu and Annapurna mountains. While on Panchase Hill trek Machhapuchhre (fishtail) is always present twinkling on the horizon. Panchase Hill is a new trek designed for those who are looking for something different, less touristy and easy walking. It is an ideal trip for families, those who only have a short time and like to combine trekking with cultural seeing. There is not need for altitude acclimatization.
Panchase Hill trekking is designed for camping arrangement, everything is handled by our team of porters, Sherpas and cooks who carry the equipment, set up the camp and have hot meals waiting for you at every food break.
Arrive in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft):
Welcome to Kathmandu, the capital. You will be met on arrival and transferred to your hotel; here you will be formally introduced to your Guide and the activities to be enjoyed over the next few days. We will also ask for your passport photographs and any other details required for your trek permits, at this stage.
Kathmandu to Pokhara (960m / 6hrs or ½ hr) B Drive to Pokhara :
Pokhara is situated on the side of Lake Fewa, it is a beautiful area with Fishtail mountain (Machhapuchhare) rising not far behind within the Annapurna range. Only 200km from Kathmandu it can take 6/8 hours by road depending on the season.
After breakfast starts the Panchase hill trek from Lakeside :
After breakfast starts the Panchase hill trek from Lakeside, Pokhara. The route goes through Fewa Lake sideways to the west of Pokhara and after the end of the Lake, the route will be diverted via passing the cultural villages around the valley. This day you will have all the way flat walking about 5 hrs. Finally we will be in the campsite at the village called Ghantichhina, on the way we will make an hour’s lunch break nearby river bank at Pame village.
Ghantichhina to Bhanjyang :
Today the route goes gentle climb up to the campsite about 5-6 hrs. Slow walk, on the way of the Bhanjyang you will have splendid views of the massif Annapurna range including Mt. Manaslu and more. The Bhanjyang is also of the best viewpoint of surroundings views of the Panchase hill trek.
Bhanjyang to Bhadaure village (3-4 hrs) :
The trek is easy going and walks through thick forest and always great views of Himalayas closer and wildlife.
Bhadaure Village to Australian Camp (4-5 hrs) :
At the beginning of the trek is easy after Kade village the route goes gentle climb up to the campsite. This is another closer viewpoint of Annapurna Himalayan range
Pothana via Australian Camp to Phedi and drive back to Pokhara :
Note of above Itinerary: B = Breakfast, B.B = Bed & Breakfast, B.L.D = Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Drive to Kathmandu and join the group for farewell dinner :
Early morning at around 7:00 am, we drive by tourist bus to Kathmandu along the Trishuli and Marshyadgdi River through the beautiful countryside of Nepal that offers villages, Rivers greeneries, rice fields and wonderful mountain sceneries. After nearly 5-6 hours drive, we arrive in Kathmandu. Your day is free, however, at even tide; you will be taken to a well known Nepali kitchen for a delicious farewell dinner of the original Nepalese cuisine. As you enjoy your meal, you will also be entertained to an exciting cultural dance performed by the local belles. We stay overnight at the hotel (B, D).
Feature Price: 560
- Free airport picks upon your arrival and a drop at the end of your trip
- Trekkers’ information management system.(Tims Card)
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project Permit.(ACAP Permit)
- 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara. (Tourist Deluxe)
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management Systems)
- All necessary ground transportation as per itinerary
- Complete free trekking information before going to trek
- Full Board (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trek
- All night in local teahouses/lodges during trekking
- An experienced license holder Trekking Guide
- Foods, transportation, accommodations and local tax for guide & porters
- Medical first aid kit box (which is carried by your team)
- Down jacket, sleeping bag and all necessary trekking gears are available on a hire
- Trekking Map
- Your travel insurance (Travel insurance is compulsory to take an adventure trip and it must be covered both medical & emergency evacuation with the worth of USD100, 000.00 minimum.
- Hot shower, WIFI, any electronic battery charges during only in trekking
- Bottled/alcoholic/cold drinks, room service, and cart meal.
- Extra night accommodation or meals in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure and early return from trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Tips and gratitude to your guides, porters, and drivers
- Nepal entry visa fees