- Price:480 Euro
- Duration:8 Days
- Primary Activity:Hiking
- Group Size:2 - 25 Peoples
- Arrival on:Kathmandu
- Trip Grade:Normal
- Meals:As per the itinerary
- Accomodation:3 Star in Kathmandu on BB plan, Best Avilable during the trekking
- Trip Code:
- Max-Altitude:2100 m.
- Transportation:Car & Tourist Bus
- Departure from:Kathmandu
About Namobuddha Hiking-8 Days
Nepal is a popular destination for hiking and trekking tours thanks to its superb Himalayan views, lush valleys, cultural heritage sites, and rural community cultures. With a range of difficulties and durations, there are hikes across Nepal to suit every fitness level and budget.
Some of the most popular hikes include Nagarkot, Dhulikel, Namobuddha, Lumbini, Gorkha and Chitwan. These one or two day hikes and walks immerse you in Nepali culture and lifestyle amid spectacular mountain scenery.
Easier than trekking, hiking is popular for travellers who are short on time or don’t have the physical fitness required for the more intense hikes at higher altitudes. Hiking is an ideal way to explore and enjoy the scenery and natural wilderness of Nepal while following well-marked trails. Our tours are suitable for children, older travellers, and family groups since the treks are not overly demanding yet still provide plenty to see.
Our Namobuddha Hiking tours usually begin by driving to the trailhead, where you will begin to walk. You only need to carry a small daypack for your water, valuables, and lunch with you as a car will deliver the rest of your belongings to your destination. After around 3-6 hours of hiking through villages and wooded forests you will arrive at a comfortable hotel or homestay to spend the night enjoying the serenity of rural Nepal.
There are several different trails to choose from for hiking in Nepal. Click on the links to read about what each hike entails, and a brief itinerary.
Arrival and transfer to hotel and brief introductions :
Chisopani (2100m) Drive and trek, 1150m ascent to Chisopani, Excellent view of Kathmandu valley as well as beautiful view of green landscape and hills :
Nagarkot 5-6 hours trek along the ridge inspiring view either side of the trail :
Dhulikhel Few hours descend thrilling view of mountains valley and hills and touch of Newari culture :
Namo Buddha Amazing Stupa of Buddha on top of the hill, which inspires to be peaceful within you:
Kathmandu Observe Kathmandu and Patan :
Kathmandu Departure for next trip or drive to airport for departure flight:
Feature Price: 480
The cost includes the following services :
- Airport pick-up and drop off services.
- Trekking guide
- Porter/s( One porter can carry up to 30 kgs luggage of two participants)
- Entry Permit Fee
- Trekkers’ Information Management system(TIMS) card
- All land transportation
- All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Accommodation in tea houses (lodges) during the trek
- Necessary equipment such as sleeping bag, down jacket etc.
- Rescue assistance
- First aid kit
- Insurance and equipment for the Nepali staff
- Personal nature expenses such as all kinds of drinks, beverages, etc
- Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
- Hotel accommodation, lunch and dinner in Kathmandu