- Price:750 USD
- Duration:10 Days
- Primary Activity:Trekking
- Group Size:1-25 Peoples
- Arrival on:Kathmandu
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Meals:Full Board
- Trip Code:
- Max-Altitude:4450 m.
- Transportation:Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus
- Departure from:Kathmandu
About Mardi Himal Base Camp Trek-10 Days
Mardi Himal Base Camp Trek is the gem that has opened in the Annapurna region. Trekking to Mardi Himal has been recognized recently as has gained a lot of popularity in the shortest meantime. Mardi Himal Base Camp Trek is the trek to the southernmost summit of the Annapurna Mountains. Mardi Himal Base Camp Trek is the most utilized course up until this point of the route of Mardi Himal. Endeavors to move through the south divider have so far fizzled. The first ascent to Mardi Himal was in 1961 via the east wall. This trail and the Mardi Mountain’s discovery became possible only because of the photos taken by the Englishman Basil Good Fellow in 1953.
Arrival in Kathmandu
VSN tour and treks representative will be there to pick us up from the Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. We take a short drive from the airport to our hotel. After a short rest, we can visit our office to discuss more about the trek. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Drive to Pokhara from Kathmandu
After breakfast drive 200km to Pokhara from Kathmandu (6-7 hours) by private bus. The ride provides the beautiful view of terraced rice field, eye catching landscape, Trisuli and Marsyangdi Rivers and Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, Lamjung Himal and most of Annapurna Himalayan Range. The team members stop for some hours for breakfast and stay overnight in Pokhara.
Drive to Kande from Pokhara and trek to Pothana
After having breakfast, we start our journey with a drive to Kande and start trekking from there. We reach to Pohtana viewing beautiful houses, cattles, and trees. We take rest and stay overnight at teahouse over there.
Pothana to Forest Camp
We trek for this day start with the passage through the dense forest covered with red rhododendron (National flower of Nepal). The appearance of flower in green dense forest makes the sight more delightful. Our trek continues until we reach the forest camp, which is locally known as Kokar. Overnight in Forest Camp.
Forest Camp to High Camp Via Low camp
We start our patrol to Low camp through murky forest viewing and applauding the beautiful forest filled with rhododendron and other admirable flora and fauna. From Low camp, we can get very peaceful and charming view of Mt. Machapuchhre (Mt. Fishtail). We also enjoy the cultures and lifestyle of local residents. After a lunch at low camp, our trek starts leaving the dense forest behind and admiring the beautiful view towards Mardi Himal and Machapuchhre. On the way, we can view the beautiful appearance of Danphe (National bird of Nepal) if our fortune becomes on our side. We reach to the High camp and enjoy the beautiful view of mountain and environment around. Overnight in high camp.
Mardi Himal Base Camp (4,450m) and back to High Camp
Our trek starts with waking early in the morning and viewing beautiful sunrise. Then after having breakfast, we trek towards Mardi Himal Base Camp. Here we find the beautiful view of dzokpo (yak/ cow crossbreds) grazing up here as well as Danphe pheasant. In summer the sheep and goats from lower villages are brought up to graze in this area. After some hours we reach Base Camp (4450m), from where we can have view of the Annapurna Sanctuary and all of the peaks in the Sanctuary as well as Hiunchuli and Machhapuchhre (Fishtail).
High Camp to Siding Village
Siding village is one of the traditionally popular village far from city lights which is naturally beautiful and consists of small lodges, houses and woods mesmerizing our eyes. We trek back to this beautiful village rather than going back to Kokar. Here, you can enjoy the lifestyle and culture of local inhabitants. We spend our night here.
Trek to Lumre, drive to Pokhara
After an early breakfast, we walk towards Lumre finally reaching the road from where we begin our drive to Pokhara. After reaching the city. Overnight in Pokhara.
Drive to Kathmandu
After having breakfast, we head towards Kathmandu. You will also be provided opportunity of shopping and visiting different beautiful places in Thamel. The aid in packing your luggage and enjoying your last night here will also be delivered.
Our friendly representative will drop you off at the airport. We are sure that you will be inspired to visit Nepal again after this trek. We hope that you choose us to plan your next trip to Nepal.
Feature Price: 750
Special offers for group
Person : USD 750 per Person
- 2 – 5
Person : USD 700 per Person
- 6 +
Person : USD 650 per Person
- Free airport picks upon your arrival and a drop at the end of your trip
- Trekkers information management system.(Tims Card)
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project Permit.(ACAP Permit)
- 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara. (Tourist Deluxe)
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management Systems)
- All necessary ground transportation as per itinerary
- Complete free trekking information before going to trek
- Full Board (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trek
- All nights in local teahouses/lodges during trekking
- An experienced licensed holder Trekking Guide
- Foods, transportation, accommodations and local tax for guide & porters
- Medical first aid kit box ( which is carried by your team)
- Down jacket, sleeping bag and all necessary trekking gears are available on a hire
- Trekking Map
- Your travel insurance ( Travel insurance is compulsory to take an adventure trip and it must be covered both medical & emergency evacuation with the worth of USD100, 000.00 minimum.
- Hot shower, WIFI, any electronic battery charges during only in trekking
- Bottled/alcoholic/cold drinks, room service, and cart meal.
- Extra night accommodation or meals in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure and early return from trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Tips and gratitude to your guides, porters, and drivers
- Nepal entry visa fees