- Price:950 USD
- Duration:1 Days
- Primary Activity:Helicopter Tour
- Group Size:1-5 Peoples
- Arrival on:Kathmandu
- Trip Grade:Easy
- Trip Code:
- Max-Altitude:5550 m.
- Transportation:Private Car and Helicopter
- Departure from:Kathmandu
About Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour in Nepal is one of the amazing and remarkable adventure trips to explore the front eyes view of Mount Everest with Helicopter just in 1 (One) day. We offer Everest base camp helicopter flight landing tour with cost relevant from Kathmandu to EBC in daily departure basis. Visiting the Everest Base Camp in long time period might be somewhere exhausting, so we have planned an Everest Base Camp Helicopter flight landing tour which will take you close to the most precious jewel of Nepal, Mount Everest and Mount Everest Base Camp.
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour takes you to the extreme heights of Everest View Hotel, Kalapathar (the vantage point) and flight to base camp Everest. You can have the most beautiful views of mountains, cascades, green hills, settlements, farm villages, etc. from the sky with this Mount Everest Base Camp Tour with a helicopter. It is the best and easy trip for having a Helicopter view of Mount Everest standing at the height of 8848m (29,029ft.) filled with the snowy environment and blossoming epic flowers. Mount Everest Helicopter tour will make your life filled with extra zest and joy after you step your foot to the Everest Base Camp or Kala Pathar.
- 100 % Full Refund guarantee if no flight made due to bad weather
- No Hidden Charge
- Inclusive with Helicopter Fuel Surcharge
- Easy and secured Online Booking system
- Full Packages trip with Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Mesmerizing 360o panoramic view of Himalayan ranges like Mount Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, Amadablam, Nuptse, Gauri Shankar, and many more
- Flight over beautiful natural topography
- Eyeshot of amazing Alpine regions and Gokyo Valley Region covering different Gokyo Lakes
- Outstanding Himalayan glacier range of Khumbu region
Pre-Meeting Before the Tour (If necessary)
This meeting is added in our itinerary in order to rectify any kinds of confusions and hustles about the tour. The meeting is not necessary to be done face-to-face as Skype, Viber and WhatsApp are also considerable. This meeting is supposed to be important as both parties (you and us) will be able to discuss the tour and the related non-negotiable criteria (weather, climate, etc.) briefly, know one another and make the clear-cut connection, which will aid a lot in upcoming next day tour. As the tour is accomplished from Kathmandu, it is must for you to let us know about your hotel (where you are staying), and contact information personally in a meeting or via email.
Drive to Airport – Everest Base Camp – Back to Hotel
5:30 we will meet you at your Hotel in Kathmandu
6:00 we will reach to the airport and check in to the domestic terminal
Our flight starts at 6:30 and it will take approximately 45 minutes to reach Lukla airport for fueling. After that, we will continue our flight to Kalapathar viewpoint and Everest Base Camp for landing. You can take pictures and explore Everest Himalayan peaks. Then we will start to round around Everest Base Camp for the peregrine view of the territory and you will be taken to Hotel Everest View for breakfasts where we will spend about an hour’s.
11 Am we will fly back to Kathmandu it will take around 50 minutes to reach.
12 PM we will land at Kathmandu airport and you will be transferred to your Hotel
Feature Price: 950 USD
Feature Price: 950 USD
Special offers for group
Person : USD 1100 per Person
Person : USD 1050 per Person
Person : USD 1000 per Person
Person : USD 950 per Person
- Arrival and Departure transportation to the airport from the hotel and vice-versa
- Seating arrangement for up to the maximum of 5 people
- Airport Boarding Pass
- Applicable permit arrangement service only
- Medical kits
- Oxygen Cylinder
- 1 Hour break at Everest View Hotel for Breakfast
- Helicopter cost for the day of flight
- 5 to 10 Minute of Break at Kalapather View Point for Pictures and Videos
- 5 Minutes of Hiking at 5550 Meter height (With view of Mount Everest)
- Government Tax & Fuel Surcharges
- Medical and life insurance
- Breakfast (You can get a set breakfast at $ 25 Per Person)
- Personal expenses and meals in Everest
- Hard/soft drinks throughout the trip.
- Personal Gear Down jackets and other equipment costs
- Sagarmatha National park fees (USD 30 or 3000 Rupees in Nepali Currency)