- Price:525 USD
- Duration:7 Days
- Primary Activity:Trekking
- Group Size:1 - 25 Peoples
- Arrival on:Kathmandu
- Trip Grade:Easy
- Meals:All meals included
- Accomodation:3 Star in Kathmandu on BB plan, Best Available during the trekking
- Trip Code:
- Max-Altitude:2400 m.
- Transportation:Tourist Bus
- Departure from:Kathmandu
About Dhampus Trek-7 Days
Dhampus Trek is one of the shortest, yet most classic treks in Nepal. It passes through a country inhabited by a wide diversity of people. It offers spectacular mountain scenery and takes you north of Annapurna & Mt. Machhapuchare (Fishtail) ranges. This region is heavily settled and farmed. Sarangkot is an ideal vantage point to view both a sunrise & sunset within the majestic Himalayan range. You will have views of mountains from Dhaulagiri, and Annapurna, including the magnificent Mt. Machhapuchare (Fish Tail). Sarangkot village is perched on the North West of Pokhara with enchanting views of Pokhara Valley and the Phewa Lake. This is not only a remarkable trek, but one of the most popular treks in Nepal. It passes through beautiful countryside inhabited by highly diversified communities of people.
This region is heavily settled by the mid hills tribe “Gurungs.” Gurungs are the famous Gurkha soldiers in the British, Indian, and Nepalese Army. This trek offers excellent scenery encompassing the Himalayan Range to give an encompassing taste to the trekking in Nepal, in a short amount of time.
Arrive in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft) :
Welcome to Kathmandu, the capital. You will be met on arrival and transferred to your hotel; here you will be formally introduced to your Guide and the activities to be enjoyed over the next few days. We will also ask for your passport photographs and any other details required for your trek permits, at this stage.
Kathmandu to Pokhara (960m / 6hrs or ½ hr) B Drive to Pokhara :
Pokhara is situated on the side of Lake Fewa, it is a beautiful area with Fishtail mountain (Machhapuchhare) rising not far behind within the Annapurna range. Only 200km from Kathmandu it can take 6/8 hours by road depending on the season.
Easy trek to Dhumpus (B, L, D) Drive to the trek point :
Start trek to Dhumpus. Dhampus features spectacular view of Machhapuchhare Peak when the weather is clear.
Trek down to Pokhara (B) Trek down to Pokhara :
Afternoon sightseeing at Pokhara visits David Waterfall, Tibetan Refugee Camp and boating in Phewa Lake.
Pokhara-Kathmandu (B) Morning Fly back to Kathmandu :
Afternoon sightseeing at , Pashupatinath and Baudhanath
Bhakatpur Durbar Square Tour and Rest Day :
After breakfast visit the Bhakatpur durbar square and The rest of the day can be spent on shopping .Shopping is one of the little known delights of Kathmandu. Nepalese craftsmen produce an outstanding variety of exquisite jewelry, household articles and decorative items that are exported all over the world. Kathmandu is also the place for the widest selections of loose gems in the region. Handmade brass and copper utensils, sacred scroll paintings, metal images of deities, wood carvings, tea, and woolen carpets are bargains your incentive group will snap up. Evening we will drive you for fare well Dinner
Final Departure.B :
All too soon it’s time to bid Nepal farewell and one realizes that we can never be intimate, only acquainted with this amazing country.
Note of above itinerary: B = Breakfast, B.B = Bed & Breakfast, B.L.D = Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Feature Price: 525
Special offers for group
Person: USD 525 per Person
2 – 5
Person: USD 490 per Person
Person: USD 455 per Person
- Free airport picks upon your arrival and a drop at the end of your trip
- Trekkers’ information management system. (Tims Card)
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project Permit.(ACAP Permit)
- 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara. (Tourist Deluxe)
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management Systems)
- All necessary ground transportation as per itinerary
- Complete free trekking information before going to trek
- Full Board (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trek
- All night in local teahouses/lodges during trekking
- An experienced license holder Trekking Guide
- Foods, transportation, accommodations and local tax for guide & porters
- Medical first aid kit box (which is carried by your team)
- Down jacket, sleeping bag and all necessary trekking gears are available on a hire
- Trekking Map
- Your travel insurance (Travel insurance is compulsory to take an adventure trip and it must be covered both medical & emergency evacuation with the worth of USD100, 000.00 minimum.
- Hot shower, WIFI, any electronic battery charges only in trekking.
- Bottled/alcoholic/cold drinks, room service, and cart meal.
- Extra night accommodation or meals in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure and early return from trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Tips and gratitude to your guides, porters, and drivers
- Nepal entry visa fees