- Price: Euro
- Duration:4 Days
- Primary Activity:Bhutan Cultural Tour
- Group Size:1-12 Peoples
- Arrival on:Paro
- Trip Grade:Normal
- Meals:Full Board Basis
- Accomodation:Single/Twin room basis
- Trip Code:
- Max-Altitude:3080 m.
- Departure from:Paro
About Bhutan Tour-4 Days
Bhutan’s Buddhist heritage and religious sites stretches back centuries and is still the part of life in Bhutan today. Discover the history and culture of
3 nights 4 days tour starts after an interesting drive from Paro to Thimpu. This short Bhutan tour package is an attempt to cover the country’s most historical, cultural and traditional attractions in a single trip. This stunning tour trails through Memorial Chorten, Zilukha Nunnery, Takin Sanctuary, Indigenous Hospital & museum at Thimpu and Tiger next monastery, local market and National museum at Paro. Visiting these antique sites not only provides knowledge of countries affluent and eminent past but aware you the need of conservation of heritage sites for future generation.
We, Volunteer Society Treks Nepal design the perfect vacation packages where you see grand hotels, amazing cuisine, exceptional sightseeing and above all, the commitment of your incredible memory.
Arrive Paro, drive to Thimphu (D) :
Upon arrival in Paro, clear customs and immigration. Keep your copy of the visa clearance letter handy. P.P size pictures are no longer required and your visa has been paid. Meet your Guide and driver outside the terminal building and transfer to Thimphu. Stroll around the city in the evening. Overnight.
Thimphu (B/L/D) Full day sightseeing in Thimphu :
Visit Memorial Chorten, Zilukha Nunnery, Takin Sanctuary, Indigenous Hospital, Textile Museum, and Heritage Museum, Traditional School of arts & crafts and Tashicho Dzong. Upon available time, you will also visit Zangdopelri temple, paper factory and other sights. Overnight.
Thimphu – Paro (B/L/D) :
After breakfast, retrace your drive back to Paro. In Paro visit Tiger’s Nest Monastery (Taktsang) and Farm House, National Museum and Local Market Overnight.
Paro – Depart (B) :
After breakfast, transfer to the airport in time for your departure flight to onward destination.
Special offers for group
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus (all airport transfers).
- The government approved accommodation 3-star level logging (in twin share rooms) for the duration of the tour.
- Service of licensed English-speaking Bhutanese Tour Guides.
- All sightseeing tours, Monument /Museum Entrance Fees as per itinerary.
- All meals fixed breakfast, lunch & dinner with Tea and Coffee for the whole duration of your stay in Bhutan.
- Country Presentation & Tour Briefing on Day 1 evening.
- Mineral water supply for the trek or tour.
- Government Royalty which goes directly to the country’s health & education projects.
- Private Transport & Driver within Bhutan. (Imported Prado’s, Micro Buses & Toyota Coaster Buses)
- All government and local taxes
- Official expense.
- Bhutan Visa Fees and Visa Processing assistance
- Flight ticket; Kathmandu-Paro- Kathmandu
- Tourist service charge, vat.
- Bottled/alcoholic/cold drinks, room service, and cart meal.
- Medical / Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- International airfares and airport departure tax.
- Photography charges (if and when relevant).
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, phone call.
- Tips for guides, restaurants, hotel lobby, porters and tour staff. (Tipping is expected.)
- Excess baggage charges
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on the Price Includes section.