- Price:1860 USD
- Duration:6 Days
- Primary Activity:Bhutan Tour
- Group Size:1-25 Peoples
- Arrival on:Paro
- Trip Grade:Easy
- Meals:All meals fixed breakfast, lunch & dinner with Tea and Coffee
- Accomodation: 3-star level lodging (in twin share rooms)
- Trip Code:
- Max-Altitude: m.
- Transportation:Private Transport & Driver within Bhutan. (Imported Prado's, Micro Buses & Toyota Coaster Buses)
- Departure from:Paro
About Bhutan Tour 5 Nights 6 Days
Bhutan is a pristine country by the worldly influences. Bhutanese are kind, gracious, and welcoming. Bhutan Tour 5 nights 6 days, will lead you to the beautiful destinations of Bhutan. In this excursion, you will get a beautiful glimpse of Thimphu, Paro, Mongar, and many other places. Throughout this tour, you know about Buddhist and Hindu culture. Bhutan is a unique combination of mountains, monasteries, and Buddhism. Bhutan Tour 5 nights 6 days can be the first choice of many when it comes to getting away from the chaos and experiencing the calm of nature. You will encounter a very unique cultural and traditional blend that Bhutan has something to offer to all kind of tourists. In this Bhutan 5 nights 6 days tour you will also get the opportunity to know Bhutanese nature and history closely. You will get hygienic and lip-smacking Bhutanese cuisine. All the way through this excursion you will get a chance to interact with Bhutanese people, which can be the most interesting part of the tour. This 5 nights and 6 days trip is renowned for the exploration of the rural back road of Bhutan.
Arrival to Paro/Drive to Thimpu
TGet in Paro by Druk Air. The view of Himalaya while on board is mesmerizing for any Bhutan travelers. Our representative in Bhutan will receive you in the airport and drives you to Thimpu, capital city of Bhutan. We will stroll around the streets of Thimpu and enjoy the scenic beauty and architecture of Bhutan. We will rest in a hotel in Thimpu.
Thimpu Valley sightseeing is the first destination of our tour. We visit Trashichhoedzong. It is a beautiful fortress and monastery built in medieval period. Most of the offices of the Government are housed here. You can also see King’s throne room here.
National Library is our next site of visit. The library amasses numerous books on Buddhist texts and manuscripts. Similarly, we visit Traditional School of Arts and Crafts where students are busy on painting traditional paints-Thanka. The Textile and Heritage Museum are our next stop.
In the noon we will visit Handicrafts Emporium where hand woven cloths are beautifully displayed for sell. The Memorial Chorten is another thing to spot while in Thimpu. It is built in the memory of Third King of Bhutan who is regarded as Father of Modern Bhutan.
After breakfast we drive to Punakaha. It is a beautiful ride. On the way we stop at Dochula Pass. The view from here is outstanding. On the clear day we get the view of few peaks such as Masagang (7,158m), Tsendagang (6,960m), Terigang (7,060m ), Jejegangphugang (7,158 m ), Kangphugang (7,170 m ), Zongphugang (7, 060 m ), a table mountain that dominates the isolated region of Lunana – finally Gangkar Puensum, the highest peak in Bhutan at 7,497m.The chorten, maiwalls, prayer flags and praying wheels here drives you spiritual.
Wangduephodrang is our next stop where we visit Dzong and stroll in local market. It is popular for bamboo products. We will spend night in Punakha.
Drive to Paro
Paro is our next destination. En route we visit Simtokha Dzong. Simtokha Dzong is the oldest fortress of the Bhutan. It was built in 1627. We will spend night in Paro.
Paro is a tourist capital of the country. We visit Taktsang Monastery which in English means Tiger’s Nest. It is built around a cave where Guru Rimpoche (Padmasambhava) meditated. He is a same person who visited Muktinath in Nepal and meditated here for long time. The Monastery was built in eighth century. The Monastery is a perch on a rock. It is a pilgrimage site for Bhutanese people and at the same time, it is a beautiful view point for tourists. Legends say that Guru Rimpoche flew here from Tibet on Tigeress back and meditated for three months.
We visit Kinchu temple. It is one of the 108 temples built by Tibetan King Shrongchong Gampo in seventh century. It is said that a demon obstructed the course of spreading Buddhism in this part of Himalayas and the King decided to build 108 temples on all of the 108 points of her body.
The National Museum is another site of our visit. We will roam around the street of Paro in the evening. We will spend night in a hotel.
Back to your country
Here ends our Bhutan Tour today. Our Bhutanese representative will drop you at Paro Airport.
Feature Price: 1860
Special offers for group
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus (all airport transfers).
- The government approved accommodation 3-star level logging (in twin share rooms) for the duration of the tour.
- Service of licensed English-speaking Bhutanese Tour Guides.
- All sightseeing tours, Monument /Museum Entrance Fees as per itinerary.
- All meals fixed breakfast, lunch & dinner with Tea and Coffee for the whole duration of your stay in Bhutan.
- Country Presentation & Tour Briefing on Day 1 evening.
- Mineral water supply for the trek or tour.
- Government Royalty which goes directly to the country’s health & education projects.
- Private Transport & Driver within Bhutan. (Imported Prado’s, Micro Buses & Toyota Coaster Buses)
- All government and local taxes
- Official expense.
- Bhutan Visa Fees and Visa Processing assistance
- Flight ticket; Kathmandu-Paro- Kathmandu
- Tourist service charge, vat.
- Bottled/alcoholic/cold drinks, room service, and cart meal.
- Medical / Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- International airfares and airport departure tax.
- Photography charges (if and when relevant).
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, phone call.
- Tips for guides, restaurants, hotel lobby, porters and tour staff. (Tipping is expected.)
- Excess baggage charges
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on the Price Includes section.